The Leather Store Application Requirements
- You are required to create an application for a leather store company.
- The application is capable of processing: Products, Customers, Orders, Manufacturers, Categories and any other entity needed.
- The store shall maintain inventory
- The store shall maintain a record of all orders
- The store shall maintain customer information
- Described with: id, name, image location, parent id
- A Product shall belong to a Category Example:
- Briefcases, duffle bags, messenger bags, backpacks, hand backs, laptop cases, luggage, etc.
- App shall also support subcategories: men, women, lawyers, pilot bags, etc.
- Every Category has a parent id (0 for root category)
- Product shall belong to a Category or a subcategory
- Each product is described with: id, name, description, price, qty, model, title, weight, image location, category id, manufacturer id, etc.
- A product shall also have a status (in stock, out of stock)
- Products can also have different colors
- Sample product: Leather Briefcase for Women, Briefcase for Lawyers, etc.
- Described with: id, name, address (street, state, zip, country, etc.), phone number, email, password, etc.
- Id and email address shall be unique.
- Each customer shall be able to login to her account using an id (email address) and password
- Can do everything (add, update, delete) to all entities
- Shall use a unique email address as ID and password to login to the system
- Described with: id, customer id, date, total price, status, shipping address, billing address, products ordered
- An order shall contain one or more products
- Use order details table (order detail id, order id, product id, price, quantity)
- Described with: id, name, logo location, description, title